KITT4SME is an EU-funded project which provides the IT-infrastructure and core AI-based software modules to support the production by SMEs and mid-caps from the manufacturing world. The project will launch two rounds of Open Calls, namely Type-A and Type-B:
- Type-A: invites solution providers, that is SMEs and mid-caps which develop AI-based software solutions with a value for the manufacturing industry (launched in July 2021)
- Type-B: invites small teams of solution providers and end-users to conduct pilot experiments (launched in 2022)
Funding: Up-to: 100,000€ (as a total of funds received by EU for a single entity)
Scope(see Guide for Applicants for more info): Software applications which employ Machine Learning methods (or AI) to deliver added value to SME manufacturing companies.
- Single entities (one company can apply)
- Legal entities (SMEs & Mid-caps)
- Established in: EU-Member States, UK, H2020 Associated Countries (H2020 eligible countries)
What you get out of it:
- Get exposure through the project’s testing and dissemination activities or through RAMP (if they choose to keep their solution in RAMP)
- Gain technical support on interfacing their solutions with FIWARE based platforms and introduce their solution to the KIT4SME architecture and ecosystem
- Make use of RAMP’s matchmaking functionality (end-users search for solutions that are available to them through the marketplace via ‘smart search’)
- Get access to pilot experiments and validate their solutions with real data. This is expected to help solution providers to obtain demonstrable success stories from real manufacturing environments and thus enrich their marketing activities. Gain visibility in the RAMP and the wider I4MS ecosystem
- Gain funding for the integration to the platform and the validation of their AI component
Find out more HERE!