i4Trust has launched the first of two open calls to select up to 16 Bottom-up Experiments that seek to implement experiments that demonstrate how already existing processes can be improved or new innovative services can be created by means of sharing data among multiple companies using i4Trust.
The call will be open from 12th May 2021 (10:00, CEST) to 6th September 2021 (14:00, CEST).
We are looking for consortia composed of 1 DIH and ideally 5 SMEs/slightly bigger companies (minimum 3) registered in any of the following countries:
- the Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) or
- Associated Countries to H2020
- The United Kingdom
Selected beneficiaries will become part of a customized 9-month i4Trust Data Sharing Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Refinement of the proposed Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support for workforce re/up-skilling
- Mentoring support on legal, operational, technical, and business matters
- Support on i4Trust technologies (building blocks)
- Funding as a lump sum, ranging from €72,000 to €120,000 per consortium
The Guide for Applicants and all relevant documents have been uploaded at thei4Trust Open Call site.