EDIH-DIZ supports companies in the North-East region, in the production and health sectors, as well as public organizations that offer production services, to improve their business/production processes, products or services that use digital technologies by:
● providing access to technical expertise and testing, as well as the ability to “test before you invest”
● providing innovation services, such as advice on accessing funding sources, training and skills development, which are essential for successful digital transformation
● supporting businesses in the use of digital technologies for sustainability and circularity, addressing different sustainability topics.
During the meeting, a number of relevant topics were discussed, such as:
- the process by which EDIH-DIZ supports increasing the level of digitization in the region;
- opportunities for collaboration and technological transfer, with the help of the Technical University Gheorghe Asachi Iași;
- opportunities for financing and innovation in the field of manufacturing;
- demo innovative solutions for production.
At this first meeting, the technology providers as well as the representatives of the production sector had the opportunity to get to know each other and to have free discussions on the topic of improving the production process, through the digitization solutions offered by TUIASI, WEBMAGNAT and EXPERTWARE.
The advantages of participating in the Manufacturing Working Group are:
● The opportunity to meet and collaborate with other representatives of private organizations in the field of production, but also with technology providers specialized in this field, active within the EDIH_DIZ ecosystem.
● The possibility to transform the ideas and needs specific to the activity in the field of production into concrete collaborations and projects, with impact at the regional level.
● The possibility to identify the right sources of financing and development projects.