DigiFed and European enterprises are looking for StartUps and SMEs who are ready to:
- Respond to digital challenges for which NO Cyber Physical Systems or embedded systems solutions have been identified in the market.
- Collaborate with large organisations to prototype potential solutions.
DIGIFED AND THE DIGITAL CHALLENGE OWNERS OFFER:
- The opportunity to respond to a real-world industry challenge adding a relevant use case to your unique value proposition.
- Up to €100k in funding – representing 70% of your project’s declared budget.
- Added value to your product, through high-level technical expertise, innovation support and access to pilot sites to deploy your solution
- The opportunity to bid to implement the full solution for the Digital Challenge Owner
- Innovation management support focusing on sustainable business development – to help your innovation get to the market via DigiFed and the Smart Anything Everywhere ecosystem.
- Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) services to identify technical partners, commercial opportunities in Europe and receive tailored support, webinars and boot camps through the DigiFed project.
IF YOU ARE:
- Developing innovative smart solutions worthy of market leaders.
- Bridging the physical and virtual worlds with advanced technologies and industrialized solutions.
- Interested in using premium resources and competencies to speed up solutions development.
- Wishing to access a unique European ecosystem composed of leading industrial companies, world-class research organizations, innovation accelerators and private investors.
Find out more and apply HERE!