– ISP, Data Center, Structured cabling.
– Offers products since 2007.
– Company size: micro-enterprise, 0-9 employees.
– Target customers: public institutions, hospitals, medical practices, SMEs, corporations.
– Customer recommendation HERE!
You can also find us on
If you want to get in touch with NETIFY, then
Marius Enachi can help you with all the information!
As a supporting solution in the digitization process netify offers:
– Structured cabling.
– Data centre.
Level of technological development of the solution
– Mature solution, market-ready or already on the market.
– Public institutions, Hospitals / Medical practices, SMEs, Corporations.
Processes that can be digitised by the solution
– Product design and services including research, development and innovation.
– Project planning and management.
– Production (goods, packaging, maintenance, services).
– Collaboration between departments, company sites and value chain partners.
– Warehousing and internal logistics.
– Sales, marketing and customer service (customer management, order processing, customer relations).
– Customer deliveries, external logistics and eInvoicing.
– Administration and human resources.
– Cybersecurity and GDPR.
-Aeronautics and space, Agriculture and food, Community, social and personal service activities, Construction, Consumer goods/products, Culture and creative industries, Defence and security, Education, Energy and utilities, Environment, Financial services, Life sciences and health care, Maritime and fishing, Mobility (including motor vehicles), Professional, scientific and technical activities, Public administration, Telecommunications, Information and communications, Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality), Transport and logistics.
Solutions provided by the company
Need help choosing the right solution for your business? We can assess the digital maturity of your business together.
With our tool, we analyse the current level of digital maturity of your company/organisation. Areas of analysis include: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-centric digitalisation,
data management, automation and sustainable digitisation.