• Integrator of IT technologies.
• Offers products since 1992.
• Company size: small business, 10-49 employees.
• Target customers: Public institutions, Hospitals/medical practices, SME’s, Large companies.
You can also find us on
IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ALIANT, THEN
Cătălin Piu can help you with all the information!
AS A SUPPORT SOLUTION IN THE DIGITALIZATION PROCESS, ALIANT OFFERS:
• Hyperautomation – the automation of business processes (production chains, workflows, marketing processes, etc.) by introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
• Document digitization – the transformation, document management, storage and tracking of digital documents through Document Management (DMS), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software systems.
• IT Infrastructure – DataCenter integration (Server, UPS, Storage, Back-up, Switch, power supply, cooling systems) Cyber security (Firewal, endpoint security, data loss prevention) Endpoint (laptop, Desktop, Workstation, monitor) Multimedia ( unified Communication, Interactive display, audio systems) Printing/Scan (office, for production, for digitization).
• Grain trading platform for grain traders, includes low-code platform, RPA and UIX applications with internal and external web interface. It ensures automation of the entire trading process from procurement of grain from farmers to delivery to the destination of processors.
• Application for automatic retrieval of data from one system and their introduction into another system with the help of Robotic process automation (RPA) technology. For example, one of the RPA solutions is capable of automatically and independently processing bank account statements of to multiple banks in the customer’s accounting application, similar to a human operator with several times faster speed and without errors.
The level of technological development
• Mature solution, market-ready or already commercialized on the market.
• Public institutions, Hospitals/medical practices, SMEs, Large companies.
Processes that can be digitized through the solution
• Product design and services including research, development and innovation.
• Project planning and management.
• Production (goods, packaging, maintenance, services).
• Collaboration between departments, company work points and partners in the value chain.
• Internal storage and logistics.
• Sales, marketing and customer service (customer management, order processing, customer relations).
• Customer deliveries, external logistics and eInvoicing.
• Administration and human resources.
• Cybersecurity and GDPR.
• Aeronautics and space, Agriculture and food, Community, social and personal service activities, Defense and security, Education, Energy and utilities, Environment, Financial services, Life sciences and healthcare, Manufacturing of base metals and metal products , Manufacture of chemicals and man-made fibres, Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment, Manufacture of food, beverage and tobacco, Manufacture of leather and leather products, Manufacture of machinery and equipment, Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products, Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; publishing and printing, Manufacture of rubber and plastic products, Manufacture of textiles and textile products, Manufacture of transport equipment, Manufacture of wood and wood products, Maritime and fisheries, Mobility (including motor vehicles), Professional, scientific and technical activities, Public administration , Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality), Transport and logistics.
Do you need help choosing the most suitable solution for your business? Together we can assess the digital maturity of your business.
With the help of our tool, we analyze the current level of digital maturity of the company/organization. Among the analyzed areas are: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-oriented digitization,
data management, automation and sustainable digitization.