If you are an IT company and you are interested in participating in LEC – L’Evénement Connecté “which will take place physically between 1-2 June + online between 15-17 June, 2021 (www.lec-expo.com) with participation costs covered by a national financing please contact directly Mr. Florin Vrejoiu – Program Manager, through the site www.atic.org.ro Below is the official description of the event:
The eCom | Swiss IT Business | SMARC | Retail-Expo trade shows are merging to form one single event:
the LEC (L’Événement Connecté).
Created in 2011 and known as eCom Geneva, the event has grown rapidly from 30 to 210 exhibitors. The event based on a trade show / congress concept offers professional visitors a rich and varied program: the most important in French-speaking Switzerland and since 2018 throughout Switzerland in the digital and IT fields
A 360° event which connects companies, services, departments, sales and communication channels, customers, solutions,…
Offer to Swiss decision makers, in a unique place, all the wealth of solutions and services that can meet their needs and strategic challenges; whether technological, IT, commercial or marketing. New in 2020, the days will be thematized to facilitate the organization of visitors’ arrival (into 10 thematic forums)
- over 9,000 m² of exhibition space with 210 companies (80% Swiss, 20% international).
- 4’000 trade visitors .
- A 138 speeches program, given in 13 different rooms.
- 3 major sectors presented (find out more).
- 10 integrated themed congresses.
- 3 solution demo areas.
- 8 keynotes / round tables.
- 1 contest : ERP (Live contest between the ERP editors leaders on the Swiss Market)
- The big eCommerce benchmark
- Over 500 solutions presented.
- 1 bilingual FR / EN trade show.
- 1 business appointment system via shared visitor / exhibitor diaries.
- The night networking party
- New in 2021 : The event will be Hybrid ! (more info to come)
A must-attend event for managers and decision-makers.
The LEC is an excellent opportunity for developing new business,
presenting your expertise and know-how, making yourself known or strengthening your leadership.