Digital Innovation Zone will participate in the second edition of the Rostartup conference that will take place on November 23, 2023 in Bucharest, club BOA, 32 Pavel D. Kiseleff Road, starting at 8:00.
About the conference:
The second edition of the ROStartup Conference aims to bring together founders, entrepreneurs, investors, producers, industry experts, educators, decision makers and startup communities to work towards transforming the entrepreneurial landscape in Romania.
The conference provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate, communicate and network in a simple, fun and effective way. Participants can share their knowledge and engage in unfiltered exchanges of innovative ideas.
Digital Innovation Zone will be one of the exhibitors present at the conference, so we expect as many of you as possible at our stand where you will find out what activities the Digital Innovation Zone carries out for the North-East region, how we support digital solution providers and the opportunities we offer .
The event’s agenda:
- 08:30 – 9:30 – Morning Meet & Greet;
- 09:30 – 09:45 – Opening;
- 09:45 – 10:20 – Panel Discussion – The Romanian Startup Landscape;
- 10:20 – 10:50 – Panel Discussion – The Ecosystem Hub: Centralizing and Amplifying the Romanian Startup Scene;
- 10:50 – 11:20 – Panel Discussion – Making Your Way as a Romanian Startup in the Global Ecosystem;
- 11:20 – 11:30 – Coffee Break;
- 11:30 – 12:05 – Panel Discussion – The Future of Entrepreneurial Education in Romania;
- 12:05 – 12:35 – Enabling the Enablers: Capacity-building for Romanian intermediaries;
- 12:35 – 13:10 – Panel Discussion – Funding the Future: A Dialogue with Angels, VCs, and Fund of Funds;
- 13:10 – 13:40 – Panel Discussion – Bridging the Gap between Tech Giants and Startups;
- 13:40 – 14:30 – Lunch Break;
- 14:30 – 16:30 – Working Groups Session (parallel breakout rooms):
- Cultivating an Investor-Friendly Ecosystem: Exploring Opportunities and Solutions in Romanian Investment;
- Legislation for Angel Investors and VC Funds;
- Legal Frameworks and Policies for Startups in Romania – Tech Transfer;
- Building a Global Presence & Strategic Partnerships;
- Building the Bridge Between Academia and the Private Sector;
- 16:30 – 17:00 – Panel Discussion – Forecasting the Next Decade: Romania’s Startup Ecosystem;
- 17:00 – 17:15 – Closing Remarks and Acknowledgements;
- 17:15 – 19:30 – Networking Cocktail Reception.
To participate in the ROstartup conference, fill out the form HERE.