about Synesis Partners
- Offers products since 2014.
- Company size: small enterprise, 10-49 employees
- Target customers: public institutions, hospitals/doctor’s offices, SMEs, research institutes, universities, schools, cultural institutions.
- Customer recommendation HERE!
YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON
IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH synesis partners, THEN
Florin Tache can help you with all the information!
AS A SUPPORTING SOLUTION IN THE DIGITIZATION PROCESS SYNESIS PARTNERS OFFERS.
– Access to funding.
– Access to alternative sources of finance – venture capital funds and investment readiness.
– Raising awareness of the need for digitisation.
– Concept validation and prototyping.
– Building the digitisation ecosystem, research, brokering, networking.
– Education and digital skills development.
– Support for incubators and accelerators.
– Testing and validation.
– Establishing vision and development in business strategy.
– Voice of the customer, product consortia.
– Innovation management certification.
– Consultancy services, mentoring, professional training, R&D consultancy services, services for accessing funding.
– Public institutions.
– Hospitals/doctor’s offices.
– Research institutes, Universities, Schools, Cultural institutions.
– Aeronautics and space, Agriculture and food, Community, social and personal service activities, Construction, Consumer goods/products, Culture and creative industries, Defence and security, Education, Energy and utilities, Environment, Financial services, Life sciences and health care, Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products, Manufacture of chemicals and man-made fibres, Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment, Manufacture of food, beverages and tobacco products, Manufacture of leather and leather products, Manufacture of machinery and equipment, Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products, Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products, Publishing and printing, Manufacture of rubber and plastic products, Manufacture of textiles and textile products, Manufacture of transport equipment, Manufacture of wood and wood products, Marine and fishing, Mobility (including motor vehicles), Professional, scientific and technical activities, Public administration, Telecommunications, information and communications, Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality), Transport and logistics.
Need help choosing the right solution for your business? We can assess the digital maturity of your business together.
With our tool, we analyse the current level of digital maturity of your company/organisation. Areas of analysis include: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-centric digitalisation,
data management, automation and sustainable digitisation.