about Automation ind machine srl
Systems maintenance and integration.
- Offers products since 2018.
- Company size: micro-enterprise, 0-9 employees.
- Target customers: public institutions, SMEs.
- Customer recommendation HERE!
YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON
IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH automation ind machine, THEN
Anușca Bogdan can help you with all the information!
AS A SUPPORT SOLUTION IN THE PROCESS OF digitizing automation and machinery OFFER:
– Stands of Industrial Automation with robots and 4.0 technology for Technical Universities.
– Fully automated solutions with robots and industrial robots as well as on-site implementation.
Level of technological development of the solution
– Mature, market-ready or already marketed solution.
– Public institutions, SMEs.
Processes that can be digitised by the solution
– Product design and services including research, development and innovation.
– Production (goods, packaging, maintenance, services).
– Agriculture and food, Culture and creative industries, Education Energy and utilities, Environment, Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products, Manufacture of chemicals, chemical products and man-made fibres, Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment, Manufacture of food, beverages and tobacco products, Manufacture of leather and leather products, Manufacture of machinery and equipment, Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products, Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; Publishing and printing, Manufacture of rubber and plastic products, Manufacture of textiles and textile products, Manufacture of transport equipment, Manufacture of wood and wood products, Professional, scientific and technical activities, Telecommunications, information and communication activities.
Solutions offered by the company
Need help choosing the right solution for your business? We can assess the digital maturity of your business together.
With our tool, we analyse the current level of digital maturity of your company/organisation. Areas of analysis include: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-centric digitalisation,
data management, automation and sustainable digitisation.