about quartz matrix SRl
• IT & C, Technology.
• Offers products since 1994.
• Company size: medium-sized enterprise, 50-249 employees.
• Target customers: Public Institutions, Hospitals/medical practices SMEs, Schools/Universities.
• Customer recommendation HERE!
You can also find us on
If you want to get in touch with quartz matrix, then
Angelica Suchar can help you with all the information!
As a support solution in the digitization process, quartz matrix offers:
• IoT platform developed for energy efficiency, equipment performance and integrated building management (iBMS).
• IT & C HW & SW solutions dedicated to public institutions (digital infrastructure, cloud storage solutions and physical servers, protection and back-up solutions, fire & security protection systems).
• HW & SW educational infrastructure (e-learning platform, emerging VR type technology equipment, etc.)
• Mediscan, solution for tracking sterilization traceability in operating theaters
The level of technological development
• Mature solution, market-ready or already sold on the market.
• Mediscan: Solution under development/experimental, piloted e.g. with 1-5 customers.
• Public institutions.
• Hospitals/medical offices
• Schools/ Universities.
Processes that can be digitized through the solution
• Product design and services including research, development and innovation.
• Production (goods, packaging, maintenance, services).
• Collaboration between departments, company work points and value chain partners.
• Administration and human resources.
• Cybersecurity and GDPR.
• The sterilization process in the operating rooms (Mediscan).
• Aeronautics and Space, Agriculture and Food, Construction, Defense and Security, Education, Energy and Utilities, Environment, Manufacturing of Base Metals and Fabricated Metal Products, Manufacturing of Chemicals and Artificial Fibers, Manufacturing of Electrical and Optical Equipment, Manufacturing of foodstuffs, beverages and tobacco, Manufacture of leather and leather products, Manufacture of machinery and equipment, Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products, Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; publishing and printing, Manufacture of rubber and plastic products, Manufacture of textiles and textile products, Manufacture of transport equipment, Manufacture of wood and wood products, Public administration, Telecommunications, Information and communications, Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality), Transport and logistics.
Do you need help choosing the most suitable solution for your business? Together we can assess the digital maturity of your business.
With the help of our tool, we analyze the current level of digital maturity of the company/organization. Among the analyzed areas are: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-oriented digitization,
data management, automation and sustainable digitization.