about lc web
Custom software development and IT consulting.
- Offers products from 2022 onwards.
- Company size: micro-enterprise, 0-9 employees.
- Target customers: public institutions, hospitals / surgeries, SMEs.
- Customer recommendation HERE!
YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT lc web, THEN
Lucian Ciobanu can help you with all the information!
AS A SUPPORT SOLUTION IN THE PROCESS OF digitization lc web OFFER:
– Concept validation and prototyping.
– Building the digitisation ecosystem, research, brokering, networking.
– Education and digital skills development.
– Testing and validation.
– Establishing vision and development in business strategy.
– Custom software development
– Custom software development.
– IT consultancy to define useful tools for a company and choose technologies.
– Development team management.
– Integrators, End Users, etc.
– Aeronautics and space, Agriculture and food, Community, social and personal service activities, Construction, Consumer goods/products, Culture and creative industries, Defence and security, Education, Energy and utilities, Environment, Financial services, Life sciences and health care, Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products, Manufacture of chemicals and man-made fibres, Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment, Manufacture of food, beverages and tobacco products, Manufacture of leather and leather products, Manufacture of machinery and equipment, Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products, Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; Publishing and printing, Manufacture of rubber and plastic products, Manufacture of textiles and textile products, Manufacture of transport equipment, Manufacture of wood and wood products, Marine and fishing, Mobility (including motor vehicles), Professional, scientific and technical activities, Public administration, Telecommunications, information and communications, Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality), Transport and logistics.
Need help choosing the right solution for your business? We can assess the digital maturity of your business together.
With our tool, we analyse the current level of digital maturity of your company/organisation. Areas of analysis include: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-centric digitalisation,
data management, automation and sustainable digitisation.