about ifm electronic
– Sale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and components.
– Offers products since 2005.
– Company size: small enterprise, 10-49 employees.
– Target customers: SMEs, manufacturers with factories, integrators, machinery manufacturers, OEMs.
– Customer recommendation HERE!
You can also find us on
if you want to get in touch with ifm electronic, then
Florin Molosit can help you with all the information!
As a supporting solution in the digitisation process IFM electronic offers:
– Sensors and equipment for industrial automation, industrial software, machine condition monitoring platform, vibration analysis, consumption monitoring, integration services and turnkey projects.
Level of technological development of the solution
– Mature solution, market-ready or already on the market.
– Manufacturers with factories, integrators, machinery manufacturers, OEMs.
Processes that can be digitised by the solution
– Product design and services including research, development and innovation.
– Project planning and management.
– Production (goods, packaging, maintenance, services).
– Warehousing and internal logistics.
– Utilities, logistics.
– Aeronautics and space, Agriculture and food, Community, social and personal service activities, Construction, Consumer goods/products, Culture and creative industries, Education, Energy and utilities, Environment, Financial services, Life sciences and health care, Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products, Manufacture of chemicals and man-made fibres, Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment, Manufacture of food, beverages and tobacco products, Manufacture of leather and leather products, Manufacture of machinery and equipment, Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products, Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; Publishing and printing, Manufacture of rubber and plastic products, Manufacture of textiles and textile products, Manufacture of transport equipment, Manufacture of wood and wood products, Marine and fishing, Mobility (including motor vehicles), Professional, scientific and technical activities, Telecommunications, information and communications, Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality), Transport and logistics.
Solutions offered by the company
Need help choosing the right solution for your business? We can assess the digital maturity of your business together.
With our tool, we analyse the current level of digital maturity of your company/organisation. Areas of analysis include: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-centric digitalisation,
data management, automation and sustainable digitisation.