about DDNET Solutions
• Integrator of IT solutions specializing in the digitization of production and the development of web applications, digital platforms, E-commerce and marketplaces; We offer custom software development services and IT consulting, having consolidated expertise in IT management and process automation through software solutions .
• Offers products since 2012.
• Company size: micro-enterprise (0-9) employees.
• Target customers: SME’s, NGO’s.
• Customer references HERE!
You can also find us on
IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH DDNET SOLUTIONS THEN
Marius Aftiniei can help you with all the information!
AS A SUPPORT SOLUTION IN THE DIGITALIZATION PROCESS, DDNET SOLUTIONS OFFERS:
• Consultancy in various IT fields, research and development and access to financing (European Funds and alternative sources of financing).
• Integrated packages of IT services such as consulting and auditing, software development, cloud engineering, data engineering, innovative solutions based on artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision (CV).
• Aeronautics and space; Agriculture and food; Community, social and personal service activities; Construction; Consumer goods/products; Culture and creative industries; Defense and Security; Education; Energy and utilities; Environment; Financial services; Life Sciences and Healthcare; Manufacture of base metals and fabricated metal products; Manufacture of chemicals, chemical products and man-made fibres; Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment; Manufacture of food products, beverages and tobacco; Manufacture of leather and leather products; Manufacture of machinery and equipment; Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products; Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products; editing and printing; Manufacture of rubber and plastic products; Manufacture of textiles and textile products; Manufacture of transport equipment; Manufacture of wood and wood products; Maritime and fisheries; Mobility (including motor vehicles); Professional, scientific and technical activities; Public Administration; Telecommunications, Information and Communications; Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality); Transport and logistics.
Do you need help choosing the most suitable solution for your business? Together we can assess the digital maturity of your business.
With the help of our tool, we analyze the current level of digital maturity of the company/organization. Among the areas analyzed are: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-oriented digitization,
data management, automation and sustainable digitization.