about C&A Connect
• Telecommunications activities, sales of services in electronic format. Within the Por 2.2 project we have a new field of activity, custom software creation, with a number of approximately 30 programmers.
• Offering products since 2007.
• Company size: small business (10-49 employees).
• Target customers: Public institutions, Hospitals/medical offices, SMEs.
• Client referral HERE!
You can also find us on
IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH C&A CONNECT, THEN
Cristian Cojocaru can help you with all the information!
as a support solution in the digitization process, C&A CONNECT OFFERS:
Product and Service
The level of technological development
• Mature solution, market-ready or already commercialized on the market.
• Public institutions.
• Hospitals/medical offices.
Processes that can be digitized through the solution
• Design of products and services, including research, development and innovation.
• Project planning and management.
• Production (goods, packaging, maintenance, services).
• Collaboration between departments, company work points and value chain partners.
• Internal storage and logistics.
• Sales, marketing and customer service (customer management, order processing, customer relations).
• Customer deliveries, external logistics and eInvoicing.
• Administration and human resources.
• Cybersecurity and GDPR.
• Given that they are custom software, whatever is needed can be implemented.
• Agriculture and food; Community, social and personal service activities; Construction; Culture and creative industries; Education; Energy and Utilities; Financial services; Manufacture of base metals and fabricated metal products; Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment; Manufacture of food, beverages and tobacco; Manufacture of leather and leather products; Manufacture of machinery and equipment; Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products; Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products, publishing and printing; Manufacture of rubber and plastic products; Manufacture of textiles and textile products; Manufacture of transport equipment; Manufacture of wood and wood products; Maritime and Fisheries; Mobility (including motor vehicles); Professional, scientific and technical activities; Public Administration; Telecommunications, Information and Communications; Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality); Transport and logistics; Considering that we offer custom solutions by creating custom software, we can address all domains.
Do you need help choosing the most suitable solution for your business? Together we can assess the digital maturity of your business.
With the help of our tool, we analyze the current level of digital maturity of the company/organization. Among the areas analyzed are: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-oriented digitization,
data management, automation and sustainable digitization.