About alpha group
– Printing/ Import and distribution of AV solutions.
– Offering products since 2001.
– Company size: small enterprise, 10-49 employees.
– Target customers: public institutions, hospitals/medical practices, SMEs.
– Customer recommendation HERE!
You can also find us on
if you want to get in touch with the alpha group, then if you want to get in touch with the alpha group, then
Ioan Tudor Tcaciuc can help you with all the information!
as a solution in the digitization process alpha group offers:
– Interactive displays from the European leader.
– Educational and business solutions including integrated video conferencing and alarm system.
– Classroom/distance learning solution.
– Remote communication and meeting solutions/ digital signage/meeting room/ corporate digital signage.
Level of technological development
– Mature, market-ready or already marketed solution.
– Public institutions, hospitals/doctor’s offices, SMEs.
Processes that can be digitised by the solution
– Product design and services including research, development and innovation.
– Project planning and management.
– Collaboration between departments, company sites and value chain partners.
– Sales, marketing and customer service (customer management, order processing, customer relations).
– Aeronautics and space; Agriculture and food; Community, social and personal service activities; Construction; Consumer goods/products; Culture and creative industries; Defence and security; Education; Energy and utilities; Environment Financial services; Life sciences and health care; Manufacture of basic metals and fabricated metal products; Manufacture of chemicals and man-made fibres; Manufacture of electrical and optical equipment; Manufacture of food, beverages and tobacco; Manufacture of leather and leather products; Manufacture of machinery and equipment; Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products; Manufacture of pulp, paper and paper products, publishing and printing; Manufacture of rubber and plastic products; Manufacture of textiles and textile products; Manufacture of transport equipment; Manufacture of wood and wood products; Marine and fishing; Mobility (including motor vehicles); Professional, scientific and technical activities; Public administration Telecommunications; Information and communications; Tourism (including restaurants and hospitality); Transport and logistics.
Solutions provided by the company
Need help choosing the right solution for your business? We can assess the digital maturity of your business together.
With our tool, we analyse the current level of digital maturity of your company/organisation. Areas of analysis include: digital business strategy, digital readiness, human-centric digitalisation,
data management, automation and sustainable digitisation.